Tuesday, December 13

And More Farm!


After lunch, I harvest a big bag of arugula to take home to my Mom as Sharon, Lauren, Dan and Chuck work to week the beets. Not easy work, but the weather is beautiful on this December afternoon.


I say my good-byes and then after a final look at the flowers, I give a final good-bye to City Roots and ride my bike home!

South Carolina has been good to me. As I sit typing this in the guest room of Greg and Karen's home, my bags are packed and I am bracing myself for the 20 hour drive home. I'll be back in Massachusetts by this time tomorrow! I'll be home for a mere two weeks, to celebrate Christmas and share all the stories that didn't make it to the blog. I hope you keep following me, as my adventure is soon from over. On December 28th I will be leaving for Nicaragua!!!

I hope you enjoyed the pictures :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment